Friday, July 17, 2020

[theqoo] WONBIN'S RECENT WHEREABOUTS...... GIF







original post: here

1. Did he just sleep and came on set? His hairㅋㅋㅋ

2. His hair makes him look like Baek Seokㅋㅋㅋㅋ he suits it (T/n: pic for ref)
시인들의 시인' 백석의 시대 초월한 감수성 - 에듀진 인터넷 교육신문

3. Even with his hair like this, I can't see anything else but his face...

4. Is he Pucca?

5. Even with this difficult hairstyle, he still looks cool. As expected, the face completes the fashion

6. Even with his hair like that, he's cool

7. I didn't realize that he had weird hair until I got to the comments

8. Wow f*ck... but he's way too handsome... even with that hair... too handsome... why isn't he getting old?

9. What a fraud

10. His face is even winning over that hair. Oppa, am I the only one getting older?

11. I'm going crazy... what a shame ㅜㅜㅜ please just shoot something...

12. Even with that hair, Wonbin is Wonbin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com