Friday, July 17, 2020

[theqoo] (TRIGGER) 6 Y.O AMERICAN BOY WHO'S CREATING A BUZZ RIGHT NOW



 
A 6 y.o American boy saved his sister from a German Shepherd attack
The German Shepherd was running towards them and he stepped in front of his sister and got bitten on the face. He had to get over 90 stitches.

But the kid said something that touched a lot of Americans
"If someone had to die, I thought it should be me"

He's now being called a "Little Hero"




The kid is a huge fan of Marvel so Thor and Captain America sent him a video



original post: here

1. Hero

2. I seriously teared up when  I saw the articleㅠㅠ I hope that he receives proper treatment and that his scars heal well.. What a big kid!

3. ㅠㅠㅠ I hope that the kid's scars fade a lot. He's young but so courageous

4. Wow... seriously commendable

5. Wow are these words that a kid can say?ㅜㅜ I'm learning from him

6. I hope that he recovers well. He's a kid who will make it big

7. Cool kid, be happy!!!!!

8. How can a 6 y.o have such cool thoughts? The parents probably raised him well and were good influence to him, but he's seriously courageousㅠㅠ

9. So touching..ㅠㅠ

10. I'm learning more from a kid

11. The kid seriously protected his sister as if he was gonna dieㅠㅠ Please grow up healthily

12. It must have hurt so bad, especially to a young kidㅠㅠ

13. These wounds must have hurt a lot but it's a relief that his eyes were intact... aigo baby-yahㅜㅜㅜ you're seriously a hero

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com