Wednesday, August 5, 2020

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK AND TWICE CONFIRM OCTOBER COMEBACKS + BTS EXPECTATIONS

Twice just confirmed their comeback for Octoberㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Twice, October comeback... KPOP's strongest girl group will return in only 4 months"

October will literally burst
BlackPink already confirmed their October comeback
and BTS are also expecting an October comeback
There will be so many songs to listen to 

post response:
[+153][-18]
original post: here

1. [+206, -38]
Bangtan's self-made albumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Too precious 

2. [+153, -36]
I'm looking forward to BP, a full album will be so nice 

3. [+141, -32]
I really hope that Twice receives some singing lessons and show us their live skills this time. I hope they are not planning to not do it again 

4. [+65, -54]
Twice are considered the strongest girl group? In which aspect? 

5. [+45, -4]
Finally, their 1st full album that they've been preparing since debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm looking forward

6. [+34, -11]
Hating on Twice again.... Our BTS and BP, let's distance our comebacks from 1 week each..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  BangBlTw fighting!!

7. [+32, -3]
No but I really hope that Twice don't get sworn at this time and do well... I'm not a fan but they're all pretty and I feel good just seeing them, so I find them likable. I was worried that they would stop promoting if they got too much hate..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com