Wednesday, August 5, 2020

[enter-talk] (G)I-DLE DUMP (COMEBACK OUTFITS, MIYEON, SOOJIN)

[enter-talk] LOOK AT (G)I-DLE'S CLOTHES..

Is this for real..?

post response:
[+380][-31]
original post: here 

1. [+87, -13]
They looked pretty in the video!!

2. [+82, -9]
The outfits might look messy but if you look at the MV, they look so pretty..... ha, I like them so much...

3. [+61, -4]
Please give them a lot of interests

4. [+34, -2]
If you look at their Dumdi Dubmi MV, they looked fine

5. [+33, 1]
They suit this comeback concept like a glove and I like all their hair and makeup too. Why are you taking an ambiguous screencap and cursing at their coordi here?..ㅋㅋ Go watch their MV instead


[enter-talk] WHY ISN'T SHE MORE FAMOUS FOR HER VISUALS?

Shouldn't she be pointed out for her visuals if she looks like htis?
I saw this in the featured post about (G)I-dle's outfits and she's so pretty

post response:
[+441][-279]
original post: here

1. [+145, -13]
But isn't Miyeon's visuals on the popular side?

2. [+86, -14]
I wet my pants over her gifs too

3. [+64, -11]
Her visuals will end youㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -5]
I thought that she was an actress... to be honest, she should be at Irene and Jisoo's level

5. [+38, -1]
She's already famous for it though.. I've seen posts about her nose bridge 500 times


[enter-talk] (G)I-DLE'S SOOJIN IS SERIOUSLY TALLㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They said that she's 164...

post response:
[+383][-53]
original post: here

1. [+82, -11]
She's the same height as me but why did I end up like this?

2. [+81, -15]
I found this on Pann back then and she's seriously solid

3. [+57, -13]
Wow she looks 168

4. [+49, -5]
I can acknowledge that her body is pretty but you can see that her heels are at least 10 cm tall though?

5. [+38, -4]
But even if you looked at her overall, you can see that her heels are around 10 cm no? ㅋㅋㅋ if you added her heels to her height, she was at least 174 in that picture! But she's originally skinny and has good proportions and a nice posture so her body looks even better and taller!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com