Wednesday, August 5, 2020

[enter-talk] SM'S TRAINING ROOMS ARE PRETTY SURPRISING

At first, I didn't know that all of these were filmed in the same training room. It's freaking big






You can see the scale here...
NCT and their back dancers took over the room

There's a resting area on one side

Update: Ah so this was a window..
I thought that it was some hidden hideout

post response:
[+254][-11]
original post: here

1. [+234, 0]
There used to be a time when they had a cloud background too

2. [+144, 0]
Suju even rode their bikes in there

3. [+57, 0]
That's not a hidden hideout, it's a window. If you press a button, the window becomes foggy. Sooman-nim took the fans to the first floor and went into the training room to look at my bias training and that's how I learned about it after watching the video

4. [+19, 0]
Am I.......... the only one who thought that you were gonna talk about the cloud practice room?

5. [+10, -1]
Except for the 2 last ones, the ones on top are situated in the basement and it's where the Cheongdam cafe and eating place are at. I don't know where the last one is. The one in the Apgujeong Rodeo office isn't a hideout, the place next to it is a training room too

6. [+6, 0]
It's seriously big.. I want to go there too


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com