Sunday, August 23, 2020

[enter-talk] K-POP IS INDEED SOLIDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The videos who hit 100 M views the fastest in the whole world are #1 Bangtan and #2 BP... it feels so good
post response:

[+566][-45]
original post: here

1. [+141, -4]
Kyah... Bangtan and BP deserve to get acknowledged. I'm seriously so so so so so proud of them

2. [+110, -23]
As expected.. I'm so proud especially of Bangtan and BP

3. [+57, -1]
Bangtan is freaking awesome. BP too, when they reached 100 M views in the shortest amount of time with How You Like That, I was f*cking astonished, but Bangtan now did it within 24 hoursㄷㄷ seriously daebak. What a national pride

4. [+40, 0]
I'm a Blink but I agree that Bangtan are the one who grabbed K-pop by the neck and who helped K-pop increase in status. Seeing them achieving new records together really makes me so proud of my countryㅠㅠ

5. [+37, -1]
It's not K-pop that's solid, but Bangtan and BO... To be honest, they are just the walls and I'm not even shocked anymore

6. [+37, 0]
For real, aren't they the legends when it comes to boy and girl groups?ㅋㅋㅋ Looking at what they did again still impresses me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com