Sunday, August 23, 2020

[theqoo] THE THING I'M MOST ENVIOUS OF ABOUT JAPAN






The tachi culture. You can see this everywhere, you'll never feel uncomfortable even if you're there on a travel alone. In Korea, where single-person households are becoming more and more common, table culture is still very popular.

original post: here

1. There's lots of things I'm jealous of them ;;;;

2. For me it's their bath system?? I'm so envious of their washrooms...

3. Huh doesn't Korea have lots of bar counters like that since a long time ago??

4. For me I hate to be in stuffy places;;;;; I can't even order more than a few anju

5. But I've been a part-timer in those kinds of places in Japan for a long time and we just call them counters, I don't even know if they consider this "communal eating"

6. But I'm freaking comfortable sitting alone, I feel like sitting like this with 4 other people will make me feel uncomfortable

7. I would hate it, it's so uncomfortable and cramped, and others people starring will be a burden

8. Agree, I like this so much

9. That's the worse, it's way too cramped

10. Ah I can't relate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com