Sunday, August 23, 2020

[theqoo] WHEN I'M ABOUT TO QUIT THE FANDOM....




"When I'm about to really quit the fandom... I always get so impressed by how much I loved them so crazily and see them as a stranger.. Anyways.. Meanwhile during my heights of fangirling, I would know everything I have to know about them, but once it's time to quit the fandom, I don't know them anymore...Just what did they do again? I seriously don't know this person"

original post: here

1. There's lots of instances where I just get tired or I start liking someone else and I quit the fandom, but I never retrospect on how long I've liked this person and I just don't care about them anymore to the point that I'm just numb when I look at them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. If I leave the fandom naturally, if I still stumble on their videos again, I will still want to support them, but if I quit the fandom because of a controversy, I just wish them to not get close to my current bias

3. I'm someone who just naturally grew out of it, so whenever I see them again, I still look at them warmly and wish them to still shine

4. I grew out of it naturally so I'm forever going to support them! I do feel a bit nostalgic whenever my past bias and my current bias appear together in one video..ㅋㅋ I feel like my position has changed from before when watching those videos?ㅋㅋ

5. I've never completely quit the fandom, because they always catch my heart and I just end up supporting them again even when I'm not looking for them... But I feel like OP sees this too much like a relationship like how they will know each other so well during their relationship and when they break up, they become strangers

6. I feel like I'd be okay with them as long as they don't create a controversy after I quit the fandomㅠㅠ I kinda understand the feeling of substituting them as an ex-bf/gf

7. I didn't really quit the fandom because of his controversy, but I do get impressed by how well I knew him when I look back

8. Whether it's love or fangirl, the time where you worked hard will not disappear. You will soon not be able to distinguish whether you want them to stay or you want them gone

9. That's interesting, I still like all the groups that I've fangirled onㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've thought of quitting the fandom of course, but I still want to attend their concerts and I will listen and stream their songs whenever they release them.. I'm not good at letting things go

10. I just wish them well...But I do realize how much I've poured everything for that person when I was fangirling on them


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com