Monday, August 31, 2020

[enter-talk] ONLINE LOTTE FAMILY CONCERT LINEUP


BTS / TXT / Hwang Chiyeol / Gfriend / Lee Hyun

post response:
[+329][-29]
original post: here

1. [+242, -2]
F*Ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so taken aback when I saw the lineupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aren't they just taking kids from Big Hit?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+231, -3]
So it's a Big Hit concert

3. [+218, -5]
I was wondering for a moment if Hwang Chiyeol was from Big Hit tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it looks like it will be fun, I like the lineup

4. [+70, 0]
The lineup is small but one singer can sing several songs so it will be more meaningful so I think that it's good. This is because I like Bangtan and Gfriend

5. [+59, -1]
When times will get better, give them a label mates concert. It will be a f*cking eye candy. There are only stage commanders there

6. [+47, -1]
Oh Gfriend will be the only female guests. Looking forward to it

7. [+44, -1]
Wow looks fun. I'm f*cking looking forward to their stage composition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com