Tuesday, September 1, 2020

[enter-talk] JANG WONYOUNG'S CHINESE FANS' TRIBUTE

The scale is daebak, because of the pictures restriction, I'll post the rest in the comments there are 48 pictures in total












post response:
[+275][-40]
original post: here

1. [+422, -90]
All A-list idols have stopped accepting high-end gifts at the beginning, and I thought that nowadays, all idols followed and stopped accepting gifts, but there are still groups who accept them... SM, JYP, Bighit, Cube and FNC all stopped accepting 

2. [+198, -19]
I know that those are expensive, but I don't know why, maybe it's because it's from China, the aesthetic is... 

3. [+145, -3]
Even in my 20s I would be debating over getting one high-end bag, but she's still in her teens and carry several of them already.. I'm seriously envious 

4. [+128, -58]
Cut it down already 

5. [+125, -0]
It reminds me of the Korean men who were Sakura fans in the past and got her a dress that's only 35,000won? And people were telling them that they should be buying dresses like that to their moms instead and they fired back asking what was the importance of the price in a giftㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like that's how Japanese women would get treated if they ever dated a Korean man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+86, -2]
Am I the only one who enjoy looking at those?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com