Tuesday, September 1, 2020

[teen stories] MEN WHO STARE AT MY BODY REALLY..

Rather than young men, it's always the ajussis and grandpas in their 50-70s who stare the most
Starring at people's breasts are the basics for them. I wonder how can they so openly stare at girls' breasts and legs like that?
Seriously I feel so shameful every time it's summer
And young people unexpectedly don't do it at all
There are ajussis who are way older than my dad who would stare at girls who are even younger than me, I seriously feel so shameful
And they would do it so openly;
I'm going crazy every time I'm wearing a short skirt in the subway, they would look at my breasts, then glance a bit at my face then stare at my legs and just keep on starring at them;
Seriously the men in our country just rot once they grow up
post response:

[+509][-9]
original post: here

1. [+207, -2]
Agree, young people seriously don't stare but starting from the ajussis to the grandpas, they freaking stare

2. [+176, -2]
For real, they would stare you to the point their heads are all turned back, their heads are all sh*tty that they look like some kind of animal and they just act so rude and disgusting. Yesterday I went for a walk with my mom and my mom got so freaking pissed that whenever there was an old man she was, she went in front of me to cover me, those people were straight up starring at me and whenever they would meet their eyes with my mom, they'll pretend that they weren't starring f*ck. Why did they end up being so disgusting and such losers... Sigh 

3. [+135, -2]
I was taking the subway with my friend in school uniforms and they weren't even subtly looking at us, they were straight up starring at us I got so shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were the same age as my grandpa f*ck 

4. [+66, -0]
For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The old people f(cking stare, last summer, I wore shorts and was walking around and they would stare at my legs I hated it so f*cking much that I stopped wearing shorts

5. [+59, -0]
All the people above 50 years old, they just get f*cked. Whether it's in the bus or in the subway, they're also the ones creating disturbance for not wearing masks, those f*ckers all start in their 50sㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com