Tuesday, September 1, 2020

[theqoo] SUPERM SINGLE RELEASE 'TIGER INSIDE' MV







original post: here

1. This is seriously a well-made song, dance, MV and choreography. Handsome kids kept on appearing so I was so happy

2. Baekhyun is really good at singingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Oh the song this time is good and the MV is good too

4. Mark is seriously so dopeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the song this time is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Freaking cool

6. Looks like SM is the best at just doing whatever they want. It's fun. The result and the quality are both awesome. I'm satisfied

7. I like Taemin's voice color so much

8. The song is good. They are not my bias but the members are charming. Lucas and Taeyong's charms... guh..

9. The song is so my style

10. This is their best song so far... nice

11. I keep replaying the song

12. Mark-yah, please let go of the mullet cut and let's dye your hair............

13. Taemin's part melted in my ears right away. Maybe because it's a sound that I'm familiar with?

14. If you hated it, just skip on them. What's up with the shady comments? You're just ruining others' mood


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com