Monday, August 31, 2020

[theqoo] [BREAKING] BTS DYNAMITE BILLBOARD HOT100 "FIRST"

이미지

Hot Shot debut
The first Korean singers to achieve #1 on Billboard
The first Asian singers to be #1 in Billboard 200
And the best song sales of the year

original post: here

1. I'm still shaking.. I can't sleepㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah crazy, this is crazy

3. 🥳💜💜💜Congrats Bangtan💜💜💜💜

4. Wow.... crazy.... Cardi B and Drake are below Bangtan... I'm getting goosebumps....

5. Bangtan Dynamite - 43rd debut song that ranked 1st on Billboard's Hot 100 in all history............

6. This is crazy

7. I'm a fan of another group but this is good news. Bangtan, ARMY, congrats

8. They are seriously impressive

9. Everything that Yoongi said became reality

10. My bias.. congrats and thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Seriously the best congrats

12. Congrats kids ㅠㅠ you guys suffered a lot.. I'm proud


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com