Wednesday, August 19, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW LOVELYZ'S TEASERS ARE THE BEST, IT'S CRAZY;;;

I freaking like it, I"m crying.. It's going to be released on September 1st 6PM. Please show a lot of interest♡♡♡♡








post response:
[+272][-155]
original post: here

1. [+77, -9]
Jung Yein with short hair? Crazy 

2. [+72,- 16]
Why is the styling looking so old..? Their school uniform styling was way prettier.. ㅠㅠ

3. [+64 ,-6]
Their vacuum period was so long, the other groups had time to comeback 3-4 times and they're only coming back once... Let's go for 3 comebacks next year with a full album~~

4. [+51, -5]
I can't predict their concepts with the pictures alongㅋㅋㅋㅋ When this picture was out, they released MintChoco Love Song and That Day

5. [+50, -5]
I"m another group's fan but I always found Jung Yein so pretty? I watched Queendom and she was so pretty in her cameo in Lady's Vengeanceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so pretty but her visuals don't get mentioned much 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com