Friday, August 28, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK'S NEW ALBUM IS SAID TO BE FEATURING CARDI B


A lot of people were saying how this is edited or that it's just a rumor so I went to the YG page and screenshot this myself

original post: here

1. Wow daebak

2. I'm so looking forward to this since Cardi B's rapping is f*cking my style

3. If that's Cardi B, then she's super famous for her sexually suggestive lyrics. I need to listen to this

4. Having Cardi B at this time is such a big cheat key .ㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak

5. I f*cking like Cardi B, please release this faster!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Wow daebak... will this be their title song?

7. I thought that they would make a song with Ari but Cardi B is so unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Isn't she the hottest singer right now?ㄷㄷ I'm f*cking looking forward to what kind of concept it will be

9. Crazy... but I'm scared that this turns out to be false too so I'm worried ㅜㅜㅜ But if you look at the lettering, it does seem like her name

10. Wow they are collabing with a rapper who's doing f*cking well.. impressive.. I'm looking forward to the song

11. Wow BP are totally the hot stuff

12. Wow BP is seriously world class

13. Cardi B's side must be thinking of some wholesome lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I'm a Cardi B fan but... I'm so looking forward to the lyricsㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com