Friday, August 28, 2020

[theqoo] TAEYEON WHO CUT HER HAIR SHORT









She was live on Instagram just now!!

original post: here

1. Isn't this the Choi Sora haircut?

2. Wow too cute

3. Why am I the only one getting old?! Huh?!

4. She has the same hair as me...ㅋ but the vibe is totally different

5. I see a bit of her during Into the New World

6. She seriously looks so young

7. I'm again the only one who's aging

8. She said that she cut her hair because it was so damaged. Also, she used to have extensions and every time she has something to film, she would have extensions again so she said that she'll just grow out her hair nowㅋㅋ anyways, she was so cute and pretty during the live today. She looks like when she just debuted

9. To be honest, even if I'm trying to see her as her age, she doesn't look 30.... she seriously has a baby face and is f*cking cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Isn't Taeyeon over 30 y.o..??

11. I seriously want to cut my hair like that;;;;;; but I should look at long-hair Taeyeon and hold myself back

12. Hul she looks like a high schooler.. daebak



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com