Friday, August 28, 2020

[theqoo] I THINK THAT WHEN WOMEN ARE TALL, THEY ARE COOL












Their height

They are a wall when it comes to pull off any clothes

original post: here

1. Me too, I want to grow until 168ㅠㅠ what a shame

2. People can say whatever they want about how men view them, they are human too. And being tall and having a big frame is good.

3. That's right... especially as you get older

4. Ok Joohyeon is f*cking cool. She even has a bit of a broad shoulders. That's her killing point

5. I want to be over 170

6. The reason why models are tall

7. When I was young, there were so many people making fun of my height so I hated being tall... but the more I grew older, the more I like it

8. Having an ambiguous height is the most annoying (T/N: apparently "ambiguous height" = ~160-164 ish)... if I was a bit shorter, I could at least wear cute outfits but my height is so ambiguous so nothing fits me

9. The more you get older, the more you'll find that tall girls are cool and pretty

10. When I was young, being tall was my biggest stress factor. I was so different from the rest.. maybe because I attended an all-girls school too? But it was even more stressful to me. Now that I'm an adult, I finally realized that being tall is good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com