Tuesday, August 11, 2020

[theqoo] TYPE OF HUSBAND THAT A LOT OF GIRLS UNEXPECTEDLY WANT






More than looking at looks,
they want an attentive husband who's like a best friend
For example, Lee Sangsoon

original post: here

1. I've never seen anything good coming out from people who dated men just by looking at their faces

2. But isn't being handsome on top of that even better? It's better to meet someone whose personality fits yours than someone who's incompatible. It's better to meet someone with money than someone without money. It's better to meet someone who's handsome than someone who's ugly. Why would you give up on one of the criterias?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Seriously, the most important thing is personality

4. Agree

5. Attentive men are the best ㅠㅠ

6. I think that he's warm and handsome to some degree... (in my eyes)

7. Lee Sangsoon is seriously so warm and mature..ㅠㅠ

8. Seriously, warm people are the best ㅜㅜ I've been married to one and have been happy every day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. It's ok if he doesn't have the face if he has a personality like Lee Sangsoon's...

10. I still think that dating someone handsome is the best ㅠ

11. Who said that?...

12. Of course personality is more important than looks

13. For me, someone who fits me is the best. I think that Lee Hyori fits Lee Sangsoon

14. Seriously, his mind and words are so deep and wide.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com