Tuesday, August 11, 2020

[theqoo] KWON MINA'S NEW INSTAGRAM POST


"Many people have been worried about me and supported me, but I disappointed them again, and so I’m really sorry.. To everyone who was hurt because of me.. and to everyone who must have been surprised when they saw that photo, I once again apologize.. I heard that when I wouldn’t wake up then, my past FNC family members stayed by my side all night.. I met with chairman Han Sung Ho today. I really liked FNC and AOA.. I was so sad to quit AOA because of this issue and it was so hard.. Today I could feel the chairman’s sincerity while I listened to him speak.. I just really regret that it’s turned out like this.. To my fans who worried about me, my acquaintances, my family.. and to the AOA fans who must be going through a hard time because of me, I’m so sorry.. I’m going to reflect and work hard at treatment so that this doesn’t happen again.. I’m really sorry.."

Cr: Soompi

original post: here

1. You can share with us your troubles any time. Please live proudly. I'll always be by your side

2. Why is Mina always the victim?... Why does Mina have to apologize and reflect?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Mina, I hope that you do well!!

3. Why is Mina apologizing?...ㅠ there's nothing to be sorry for. Please take care of your health ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It's a relief that Mina is fine. I want to only hear good news about you in the future. Mina needs to be happy

5. This is such a relief ㅠ please be healthy now!

6. Mina has nothing to be sorry for. I hope that she's freed from all her resentmentㅠㅠ It sucks that in the end, only Mina apologized but if she ended up speaking by herself, we can only support her from now on...

7. I hope that she's happy

8. I just hope that Mina received a proper apology from Han Sun Ho. I hope that she promotes happily now

9. Please don't hurt anymore and be happy

10. You did nothing wrong Mina-yah.. if you're satisfied with their apology, it's all that matters. Live happily!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com