Tuesday, August 11, 2020

[theqoo] TWITTER'S OTAKUS HAVING A TRIVIAL DEBATE RIGHT NOW








Sunshine bus VS gloomy bus

original post: here

1. #2, If I was in #1, I will start bleeding from my ears

2. 111111 They're not only going to talk between themselves and will actually play with me, #1 will be f*cking fun

3. Ugh too noisy, #2 for me

4. #2 I'll have fun looking at Akaashi's face if I just sit next to him

5. #1 has all my biases but I feel like my eardrums will explode after 30 seconds of sitting there

6. I like both of them but I need to pick the 2nd bus since I need to sleep

7. I like a quiet bus but I don't know who the hell am I supposed to be sitting next to.... I feel like they will all hate itㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I guess I'll just sit down with Hinata in the 1st bus and chat with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. 11111 I want to play with Luffy but I don't want this to turn into a fight ^^

9. I want to sit next to Inuyasha and feel his ears once

10. I'm taking the 2nd bus... I feel like the 1st bus will turn into a fight 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com