Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW WHAT'S UP WITH BLACKPINK JISOO'S FACE?

BlackPink Jisoo, first full album 'THE ALBUM' solo poster

Crazy, she's f*cking pretty

post response:
[+515][-90]
original post: here

1. [+185, -9]
When I saw the second picture, I gasped but this picture is just crazy. We need to establish a country for her

2. [+183, -7]
Seriously, I thought that she was shooting a pictoralㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She came out f*cking good

3. [+180, -445]
Just looking at her picture, I can feel that she has no skills

4. [+150, -11]
Jisoo is madness

5. [+94, -2]
Debut/now

6. [+66, -2]
Is Jisoo's face real?


7. [+43, -43]
Kids, let's upvote and downvote Jisoo's teaser pic.. I feel like the trolls will come in again >> 10/2 BP's first full album << please give them a lot of interest ✨ (T/N: the most downvoted and upvoted comment will be in the top 3 featured comments) 
\

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com