Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[instiz] WHAT ARE THEY DOING AGAIN WITH "SHOTARO WITHDRAW"...

Seriously why are people like this......

original post: here

1. Scary... They'll kill someone like this 

2. Me too I was shocked... 

3. Let's not share this.... But my heart breaks for him ㅠㅠ

4. I just hope those people quit the fandom..ㅋㅋ

5. This happens because their fandom is so young... Why can't they tell that what they're doing is wrong?

6. It's indeed trending... I was so shocked when I saw it so I came to Instiz

7. Stop doing this.. It's so stressful 

8. This is my fandom, but I seriously can't understand them.. 

9. Why would they want him to withdraw??

10. Hul there's over 4000 tweets wanting him to quit??

11. Scary...

12. No but why?? 

13. I pity him ㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com