Tuesday, September 22, 2020

[theqoo] 7 DISHES THAT WERE BANNED FOR IDOL WHEN THEY WERE TRAINEES


Chicken
RV Seugli: I would always eat it in secret so I gave trouble to my manager. I'm someone who likes greasy foods, so I have ordered chicken in secret. 

ddeokbokkie
AOA Chanmi: Before every monthly assessments, we had to pass our weight check. Because of the ddeokbokkie I ate in secret, my weight was over the limit and I couldn't get my monthly assessment. 


Bread
AOA Seolhyun: Whenever they checked our weight, we had to reduce our meals. We would eat bread and snacks but instead I would write that I ate pumpkin and cabbage. They would scold me asking how I gained so much weight if I only ate that


Ice cream
BTS RM: I was eating ice cream with V and the company staff stopped us. I shoved whatever I was eating in my pocket, and I can't forget it 

Jjajangmyeon
BTS RM: I was craving jjajangmyeon so much so I pretended I had to rush to the washroom and went to the Chinese restaurant nearby and was only able to eat 2 mouthfuls

Jokbal
Twice Tzuyu: I ordered jokpal with Momo and Sana and tried to avoid the CCTV from the building so we pretended to tie our shoes close to the window to receive the food and ate it

Hamburger
OMGirl YooA: I went to the hamburger restaurant in secret someday and someone from the company saw me by the window. I was scared so I went to eat it in the washroom 

These people all wrote it when they were supposed to diet

original post: here

1. There's no pizza? Fiuuh what a relief

2. Then there's no point in living...I live for food.. 

3. As expected you don't gain weight from eating pizza

4. Actually if you don't think you shouldn't eat it, you should be fine. It's because you're thinking about it as something you can't eat and tell yourself that you're on a diet that you end up eating them 

5. So intestines are not there? Fiuuh what a huge relief

6. That's the only reason I'm not a trainee ^^

7. I thought ramyeon would be there

8. Why are they all so delicious then? 

9. How much does our Joonie love his jjajangmyeonㅠㅠㅠ  He said that one of the things he enjoys the most is jjajangmyeonㅠㅠㅠ 

10. Pizza survived


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com