Thursday, September 17, 2020

[theqoo] A FOREIGNER REVIEWED JESSICA'S AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL NOVEL



The other reviews are all pointing out how the main character is always being scapegoated and how the other members are portrayed as her enemy 

By the way, this piece of work is already out in English so there are reviews about it
Most reviews are about how it's nice that she's so honest about pointing out the issues in KPOP 

original post: here

1. So she forgot everything she did to our maknae... I wasted my time liking you, just how much sadder the members must've been 

2. You should at least apologize to our maknae

3. What happened with the maknae?

4. Wasn't she awkward around Taeyeon?

5. Just focus on selling your clothes~

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a b*tch... I wasted my time shielding you I'm so embarrassed

7. Do you know how much girls in their 20s fight among themselves... But everyone else overcame this and built a true friendship behind that Seems like she's the only one who didn't get it 

8. She looks like an akgae writing her own bias' autobiography.... Everyone was against me, everyone wronged me but I was able to overcome their prejudice and succeed. She basically painted herself like some Cinderella... 

9. We all know that Jessica back stabbed them so how can she confidently write her own autobiography like that? 

10. It really looks like didn't end with the Soshi members in good terms...

11. If you're going to play the victim after leaving the group, what does that make of other members? 

12. I really don't have any resentment towards Jessica and I'm even supporting her but this is a bitㅜㅜㅜㅜ I know it's a novel so she probably introduced some fiction into it but people can easily take this to drag other members

13. Looks like she's running out of money.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com