Thursday, September 17, 2020

[theqoo] THAILAND'S BOYS OVER FLOWERS CAST CONFIRMED

 







Goo Joonpyo (Lee Minho), So Yijeong (Kimbum) will be played by Bright and Win
They appeared in a CP called Still 2gether
but not even 1 week after the drama ended, they were cast in BOF
So all the Thai fans are going crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

이미지: 사람 3명, 앉아 있는 사람들, 어린이, 텍스트

All BL dramas hit daebak in Thailand
They've been promoting together in broadcasts, events and official CP(?)


original post: here

1. MJ is f*cking sexy 

2. Metawin will play So Yijeon (Kimbum's role!) to be honest, he's way more handsome than the picture above, he's all fluffly, please view Win prettily 😇



3. When I saw those pictures I thought I must've seen them somewhere and I realized I just watched 2gether not long ago wow.... How is this possibleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Oh This is way better than I thought 

5. It's way better than the Korean version.....

6. They can promote as CP.... What an interesting country 

7. Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋ So the 3rd and 4th pictures were together in 2gether?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know they're the BL couple that hit the most daebak in Thailandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But they will be playing rivals now. Of course the BL fans will go mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Bright




Win





9. Can both of them just end up dating each other on BOF?

10. I'm leaving 2 pictures of Bright and leave here... If you're interested in him, go watch Boyfriends on Netflix






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com