Thursday, September 17, 2020

[enter-talk] WE HIT #3

 

Genie real time chart

post response:
[+192][-44]
original post: here

1. [+40, -5]
Hul Stray Kids have so many bops so I was wondering why they never hit big. I still listen to Hellevator nowㅋㅋ

2. [+40, -4]
Hul daebak, for real?

3. [+32, -4]
Stray Kids have reached an all-time high right now. They sold 190 K albums in 3 days, rnaked 3rd on Genie, hit 10M views on YT under 24 hours, etc... As a Stay, I'm tearing up...❤️ The pic is the freaking handsome Hyunjin

4. [+12, 0]
What is this? Genie?

5. [+8, 0]
Congrats congrats

6. [+7, 0]
I'm a Once but I think that all Stray Kids' songs are bops... seriously, they don't have any bad song. Their side songs are all good so you seriously should give their songs a chanceㅠㅠㅠㅠ that's my wish..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com