Monday, September 7, 2020

[theqoo] WHEN CHINA POURS THEIR CAPITAL IN A MUSIC VIDEO





 




EXO Lay's Chinese MV
They said that it was shot by a Korean  director

original post: here

1. I thought to myself 'alright let's see how countrified this turned out, but after watching it there was nothing countrified about it? It was actually pretty cool and the vibe is definitely there, although the song isn't my type, the dancing in front of the military with modern clothes was a bit awkward, but the rest looked so cool

2. I need to watch it again, the first part really reminded me of Daechwita with the man who was shouting along.. But I know that this was used in the past too

3. The song is so my style ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Is this guy EXO or not EXO? Are the fans supporting him or not? I seriously don't know anything..

5. I used to find Lay so handsome in the past and I remember wishing him to show his face more, but here, it's all over the place with the shots and I lost itㅋㅋ His face isn't even showing in the dance sequences... But he looked cool when he showed his face in the intro

6. How much money did they pour in this

7. It was amazing...?

8. The smell of moneyㄷㄷㄷ  They really made this MV so well....? From the aura to the colors, they really narrowed it down pretty well. The layout was nice too. I can't believe people saw this as being countrified.... Maybe it's just different taste

9. Wow I was about to say "Zhang Yixing is f*cking awesome" until he mouthed "Taking China to the world" I retracted all that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The MV is good but the song is so so ..

11. Wow the smell of money is awesome and he's handsome... But the song sucks... Lay's voice is so so

12. It looks like Daechwita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com