Monday, September 7, 2020

[enter-talk] JESSI WHO GOT F*CKING LOOKED DOWN UPON BY KIM HEECHUL

"Oppa, do you remember? Back in the days"

"I tried to get into SM"

"Oh shit!!!!"

"I was thinking about it and was surprised!"

"Maybe I could make it into CSJH or SNSD"


"Wow he's f*cking looking down on me"

They are close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+686][-15]
original post: here

1. [+103, -32]
Kim Heechul is handsome...

2. [+98, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋ It's like he's saying "you almost became my hoobae?! Shit shit!"ㅋㅋ

3. [+54, -7]
Jessi is f*cking cute ^^

4. [+39, -7]
Oh as a Suju fan, every time I see my bias in the featured talks, I always click in wearily.... f*ck... I was so scared this time too --> usually journalists would write articles about Suju while distorting the facts so I became so sensitive.

5. [+33, -47]
Why is Jessi so bad at Korean? She was in the same year as Tiffany during their middle school years but their Korean skills are like sky and earth apart

6. [+21, 0]
Kim Heechul can't handle Jessi either. She's only innocent in front of Fany, f*cking funnyㅎ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com