Monday, September 7, 2020

[theqoo] TAEMIN - CRIMINAL (3RD FULL ALBUM ACT 1 - ALBUM FIRST PART)




Act 1 is Taemin's 3rd full album's first part, there will be an Act 2 after that and in total it will form his 3rd full album

original post: here

1. Wow Taemin is f*cking cool... The MV is amazing

2. The way the camera blurred out the dancing is such a shame, they should've shown him better

3. His adlib in the 2nd part was crazy, that was the f*cking killing part

4. The song is f*cking good, it's addictive

5. What's that...? I keep replaying it, it's seriously solid

6. Wow they really picked a good MV for the song, it's crazy

7. They really sharpened their knives for Taemin this time

8. I'm came here to watch again... Fast, release the choreography version

9. The tension is crazy, Taemin is always working so hard, I respect him

10. As expected from Taemin.. Ah f*ck this is something that only Taemin can do, I'm enviosu

11. Every time I look at Taemin, he's always doing such a good job that I wonder how can I expect him to even do better next time....? He always does so f*cking well whenever he releases something new

12. His performance is seriously amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com