Wednesday, October 28, 2020

[enter-talk] GFRIEND'S TEASERS THIS TIME ARE CRAZYㅜㅜㅜㅜ













post response:
[-337][-101]
original post: here

1. [+98, -10]
Yuju's poll dance is seriously crazy. My heart is beating like crazy. Unnie, I love you

2. [+91, -7]
They said that all of those are the members' hobbiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yuju's poll dancing, SinB's photography, Yerin hanging around by herself, Sowon shopping, Umji listening to music and Eunha being on her bed

3. [+75, -12]
In they 'My Way' concept, Yuju had her bangs away and I gasped and I gasped again seeing her bangs down... I like  Yuju so much nowadays

4. [+47, -3]
It's Eunha for me.... she's too pretty and cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+40, -3]
Yerin and I went to the Louvre together to steal their artwork but when the alarm went off, Yerin was pretending to be a statue so I was the only one caught

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com