Wednesday, October 28, 2020

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY AESPA HAS AN 'AI' CONCEPT

It is reported that SM Entertainment Chairman Lee Soo-man is preparing for an artificial intelligence (AI) entertainer business in the era of the 4th industrial revolution.

Chairman Lee Soo-man said, "In the future, a 'super-giant virtual empire' based on AI and virtual reality (VR) technology will be born. An Avatar world with AI robots running around the house with the same appearance, personality, and abilities will come."

He predicted that "it will be possible to enjoy cultural contents while living with AI entertainers."

This was the content of his interview in 2017

And the result is this (Aespa).

original post: here

1. It's still weird to me.. I don't know how the future will be but... It's too weird for our times now...

2. I don't know how realistic the idea is but I respect the fact that Lee Sooman always comes out with new ideasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. He's seriously living so hard workingly... impressive

4. I seriously hate it.... I still can't believe itㅠ Don't just do anything you want

5. Are they going for Vocaloid?..

6. Looks like he likes Japan way too much that he's copying them to that extent... Maybe he's trying to commercialize the Vocaloids?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Wow I feel like he's leading our times. People might feel repulsed at first since they are not familiar yet but I find him cool for trying something new

8. He's impressive but this is too much... he's doing so much that it ends up looking countrified ㅠㅠ

9. I hate this... I like humans

10. Looks Japanese...I like humans... let's use humans more..

11. ㅇㅁㅇ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com