Tuesday, October 27, 2020

[theqoo] [PHOTO] GONG YOO, 'HOW'S MY HAIRSTYLE CHANGE?'

 






original post: here

1. Am I the only one who still finds him handsome? 

2. Who did his hair.. 

3. Oppa, this is not it!!!!!!!

4. This is like those hairstyles we see in manhwas

5. Oppa, your legendary 5:5 hair was enough for me ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. Oppa....No....

7. Grow it back 

8. Why are you like that.... Gong Yoo this is not it, I really liked Gong Yoo and I never thought Gong Yoo would ever look like that.. Did Gong Yoo even dry his hair???? Is he for real now??????? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. 
...I can suddenly picture this

10. I saw his CF not long ago and his hair looked fine... I think that hair makes a huge difference for him

11. What's happening in the first picture? It's my first time seeing Gong Yoo looking aged



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com