Tuesday, October 27, 2020

[enter-talk] 3 PEOPLE FROM VICTON RELEASED AN APOLOGY

 t/n: a bit of context, the Victon members danced to Tobe Nwigwe's "I Need You To" a song dedicated to Breonna Taylor and denouncing the officers who murdered her. 

Was it this serious???

"Hi, this is Victon's Seungshik. 
First of all, I apologize for greeting you with my bad action. 

Some time ago, we uploaded a choreography lesson video with a song that hurt a lot of people. 

We couldn't validate the content of the song and ended up uploading it rashly, I apologize for not being able to act promptly even after receiving so many heartfelt advices.

I apologize for being careless and causing discomfort and disappointment to so many international viewers and Alices. 

I will become more careful and become Victon's Seungshik who works hard in the future. 

I apologize once again" 

"Hi, this is Victon's Subin. 

First of all, I apologize for greeting you guys through my shameful action. 

During our break, Seungshik, Sejun and Subin myself have received a dance lesson and we would shoot our choreography to monitor every class we attend. 

One of the video that ended up being uploaded has hurt a lot of people. 

I couldn't recognize the content of the song earlier and we still proceeded with the choreography without being able to act more carefully, I am reflecting deeply on those ignorant actions.

I apologize again to everyone who felt uncomfortable through our careless actions. 

I will work hard to devote myself in everything I do and become a better artist in the future."

"Hi, this is Victon's Sejun. 

I apologize for greeting everyone over this incident. 

Some time ago, we released a choreography video with music with a meaning that we weren't aware of and caused disappointment and hurt to our international audience and Alice. 

Also, following this, I wasn't able to address this matter in a polite manner on Vlive either. 

Everything is due to my own carelessness. 

I apologize once again to international fans and Alice who got hurt because of me. 

I will work hard to become a Sejun who acts more carefully in the future. 

I apologize once again."

post response:
[+125][-14]
original post: here

1. [+211, -7]
I got so shocked and turned off over the way he apologized while chewing his food... He can claim that he's not familiar with the subject and he apologized, but who would chew their food while doing it... I got so shocked when I watched the Vlive

2. [211, -5]
Let me explain the situation for you. Breonna Taylor is a black medical person who got shot by the police, but they uploaded a video of them dancing to the commemorative song thinking it was hip hop. After that, he was chewing and smacking his food on Vlive and apologized talking as if it was something to take lightly saying something along the lines of "I think it might be controversial, so I took it down right away". do you have any idea of how loud it is lately with the police suppression of human rights against black people there? Do you know how f*cking sensitive this is overseas? The Victon member was indeed careless

3. [+201, -6]
Even the manager told him what was happening, but he still decided to do a mukbang and apologize like that, he's so thoughtless... 

4. [+109,- 6]
Is it because they're so unpopular that this is so quiet.... If it was another boy group or even a girl group, it would've been f*cking huge 

5. [+99, -0]
Who even writes an apology just for their IG story....? Tell me they're also planning to release on their feed too right?

6. [+95, -2]
This is something that only failed idols would do, if not, they must be so comfortable having no recognition like that. A list idols would get their hair dragged for trivial things and they're being analyzed for every word they said, yet kids like that have nothing inside their brains and nobody is aware of this. I was wondering what this was all about and went on Twitter, but even on Twitter, nobody was talking about it 

7. [+89, -0]
Quite sly on their part to only release on their story and not on their feed.. 

8. [+74, -0]
The way he was chewing and filming a mukbang and said "I really didn't know though" with that expression of his wow I lost my words

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com