Tuesday, October 27, 2020

[enter-talk] PICTURES OF AESPA KIDS' TRAINEE DAYS

 

Ning Ning didn't leave 

post response:
[+198][-49]
original post: here

1. [+511, -10]
F*ck I've been fangirling on SM female idols for over 10 years now and as a female fan, I think this is a lineup that I will never be able to get into... Looks like there's something fishy going around Yoo Jimin and SMㅋㅋㅋ The moment they said they were going to sue, I should've knownㅠㅠ  And if Winter is considered a visual member.... And the fact that they decided to release this as a first teaserㅋㅋㅜ  I just feel like this group will fail ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+492, -5]
This seriously makes no sense 

3. [+331, -8]
I seriously struggle accepting this right now

4. [+237, -4]
Makes me realize ITZY are really pretty 

5. [+219, -2]
The response was good before they debuted ITZY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com