Tuesday, October 27, 2020

[enter-talk] IS LISA IN REAL LIFE CRAZY?

Freaking pretty


post response:
[+432][-135]
original post: here

1. [+208, -30]
I have the gif. It's legendary

2. [+112, -28]
She's just... not human

3. [+93, -29]
I saw her in real life and she's just freaking pretty

4. [+51, -1]
What's even better about Lisa is that she's so good at Korean.. When she writes on her Instagram, the spacing and wording that she uses are almost all correct. I know that there's nothing wrong with making mistakes and that someone is probably double checking her posts but I'm thankful to her effort. She calls Korea "our country" and Thailand "my country"ㅠㅠ I'm seriously so touched. Her pronunciation in Korean songs is also so pleasant ㅜㅜ I find her hard work so cool. I love you, Lisa

5. [+35, -4]
Freaking pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com