Tuesday, October 27, 2020

[theqoo] THE FIRST THING THAT KOREANS SAW IN CL'S PICTURES TAKEN TODAY

 









The foreign fans' reactions were all saying "CL's fashion is cool" or "finally, CL ㅜㅜㅜ"

But the first thing that Koreans saw was the coat on the floor
We worry about the dust that will collect on other people's clothes first

ex) ugh what to do about the dust on that coat...? How will she go to the bathroom? 
We will be caught up on thoughts like these and we will only look at the coat and the only thing we want to do is to pick it upㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. I was thinking "ah why is her coat dragging on the floor like that...? But what is this post about? Maybe her Korean mannerism?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. My thoughts scrolling down this post were "ah it's dragging.. but what's this post talking about? Koreans?" I feel like foreigners who aren't her fans would also think the same. They are no different from us

3. It seriously looks so uncomfortable... she's sweeping through all the trash on the roadㅠㅠ

4. I was paying attention to her coat and was thinking "no... this post can't be about her coat? Maybe I'm just a fashion noob..." but turns out, this is really talking about her coatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Oh... I wasn't thinking about her coat but about how cold her feet must be with those heels ㅋㅋㅋ

6. I was thinking "ugh she's dragging her coat and her feet must be cold"ㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously can't see anything else than the coat dragging on the floorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I was thinking "ah she's cool but the coat is dragging ㅠㅠ"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. F*cking funny. I seriously couldn't think of anything else than the coatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Unnie coat!!!! (T/N: in English)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com