Friday, October 30, 2020

[theqoo] SM'S FEMALE IDOL WITH THE SHORTEST TRAINING TIME + AESPA'S GROUP PICTURE

 [theqoo] AESPA MEMBER WHO HAD THE SHORTEST TRAINING TIME IN ALL OF SM'S FEMALE IDOLS

Graph's columns from left to right: name/year or birth/gender (남=male, 여=female), training period, admission date


She trained 2 years at an academy
Got admitted to SM in December 2019
And will debut in November 2020



Aespa's Giselle
position: rap

original post: here

1. Hul rap? Isn't she good at singing too?

2. She kinda looks like Oh Hayoung

3. What's happening in SM?

4. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to her at first but seeing that she's in charge of rap, I'm really anticipating herㅠㅠ

5. Looks like she's gonna be super talented. I'm looking forward to her ㅋㅋ

6. She looks like The Grace's Sunday

7. Wow you guys are really leaving hate comments for everyone to see

8. Wow I'm looking forward to her skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋ she kinda looks like the kids in WJSN... a mix of Yoo Yeonjung and Soobin

9. Looking forward to her

10. Please be good at rapping... All the male rappers in SM are bad so I'm worried....

11. Rap? I'm looking forward to her ㅋㅋㅋ

12. I think that she looks charming


[theqoo] SM'S NEW GIRL GROUP AESPA'S GROUP TEASER IMAGE



original post: here

1. I feel like Winter and Karina will really have big fandoms
Winter will be the most popular one, she's pretty
But these concept pictures are way too edited... it's too much.. if only they edited them naturally...

2. First of all, I need to see them on stage

3. Why did they photoshop them like that? They would've looked pretty and luxurious if not for the filer

4. All of them looked pretty on video. Looks like SM just sucks at editing

5. All 4 don't look like they are from SM in terms of visuals but I'm curious about their talent

6. I've been an SM fan for the past 15 years and it's my first time seeing a group who lacked so much aura and whose looks are so subpar 

7. Winter was the prettiest on video

8. They look prettier all together like that... am I the only one who finds them fine? The reactions are so badㅎㅎ

9. Looks like they all have good proportions. But the concept is seriously of another world

10. Seeing how they have one Chinese and one Japanese member, I feel like they will not care about the Korean market at all. I feel like they will be crazy talented and will aim for the foreign market

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com