Friday, October 30, 2020

[theqoo] FEMALE ACTRESSES' SMOKING SCENES

 















original post: here

1. Min Hyorin is freaking pretty....

2. I'm a nonsmoker so all of them look real to me (except for the ones who acted like they can't smoke). Most of them looks like they are not sucking in the air and just puffing (T/N: knets call this "exterior smoking"). But will nonsmoker cough if they do that? I wanna try smoking just once but I'm scared that it will be too pungent

3. Just looking at that gif of Jun Doyeon, I can tell that she's a good actress. Jun Doyeon and Jun Jihyun just has that something that grabs you in

4. I personally think that Jun Doyeon was the best

5. Go Ah-sungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. If you suck the air of the cigarette for the first time, you get dizzy

7. I came here just to look at Go Ah-sung

8. Go Ah-sung's fingers are the killing point

9. Go Ah-sung is the real one

10. A few of them really looked awkwardㅎㅎㅎ

11. Are smokers able to tell who's faking it here? I'm curious to see who's the real one here... For nonsmokers, they all look real...

12. I just hate the act of smokingㅜ

13. No but what's up with the sausage in the middle? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com