Monday, November 2, 2020

[enter-talk] GAGWOMAN PARK JISUN AND HER MOTHER DISCOVERED DEAD AT THEIR HOUSE + CELEBRITEIS MOURN THEIR LOSS (TW: SUICIDE)

 

Comedian Park Ji Sun and her mother have passed away.

On November 2, a source from Seoul Mapo Police Station stated that Park Ji Sun and her mother were discovered dead in their home in Mapo District, Seoul at approximately 1:44 p.m. KST.

According to the police station, Park Ji Sun’s father called the police after failing to get in touch with his wife and daughter. When the police arrived at their home, Park Ji Sun and her mother had already passed away. The police stated that no signs of homicide were found, and the exact cause of death is still being investigated.

Park Ji Sun is a comedian who debuted in 2007 under KBS. She appeared on variety shows and hosted several events such as press conferences and showcases.

Our deepest condolences go out to Park Ji Sun’s family and friends.

Cr: Soompi

T/N: If you feel triggered by this content, please contact your local suicide helpline


post response:
[+1,627][-11]
original post: here

1. [+1,384, -7]
Park Jisun was like the symbol of someone who has high self-esteem. There are so many people who were able to feel comforted and gain strength from her speeches. Just what was happening during these times that not only herself but even her mother chose to take such drastic choice?.. I'm so shocked...

2. [+1,333, -7]
I saw that the father was the one who reported this. I can't even imagine what he feels... Back in the days, people on Internet were making fun about her asking if she was a man on a post, and her father left a comment which made me realize how he much loved and cherished his daughter

3. [+1,253, -26]
This might be a bit unrelated but the life of a gagwoman is seriously hard... When Gag Concert disappeared, a lot of gagmen lost their job, even Park Narae who received a Daesang said on I Live Alone that just their hair, makeup took an hour or two to do. Park Jisun-nim graduated from Seoul University, had good grades and was even an honor student. But then gagmen would make fun of her saying how she was a gagman, she let go of everything to make others laugh, gagmen are supposed to be funny but they are not funny at allㅜㅜ

4. [+510, 0]
In this picture, Park Jisun-nim was wearing a knitted vest that was inherited from her father. I saw a story about how Park Jisun-nim liked cartoon characters so her mother made an embroidery of Snoopy characters on it and I found the story so warm... Please don't hurt anymore and rest well with your mother. I hope you rest in peace

5. [+451, -3]
I'm already shocked by her sudden death but got even more shocked they she chose such drastic choice

6. [+442, -8]
I wished that the article was wrong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[theqoo] SHINEE KEY'S INSTAGRAM

"Noona, I'll always be thankful.
I'm sorry that I can't express it with all my heart.
I pray that you may rest in peace"

original post: here

1. Unnie, please rest in peace

2. Unnie must have been hurting so bad. I wanted to see you at your concert. Thank you

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this breaks my heart

4. Unnie, when I heard about your news, I seriously bawled my eyes out on the bus. I already miss you but I hope that you can rest in peace. Thank you for always giving us kind words. I will never forget the comfort that unnie gave me. Thank you and you worked hard.

5. She was never a celebrity nor a moderator, she was always one of us and shared the hearts of the fans. Thank you for understanding us and for being with us. I had so many happy moments because of you. I will always remember you in my heart. Let's meet again laughing together.


[theqoo] KIM JIMIN'S INSTAGRAM
"We met as sunbae-hoobaes and we were same-aged friends...
Rather than talking about each other's flaws, we talked about each others' charms and laughed and laughed, and even laughed to our tears, I miss the time with you which felt like small happiness.
Jisun-ah.. Jisun-ah.. I can't get rid of the "1" on Katalk (T/N: unread messages have a "1" next to them).. I am writing a post like this..
If you're still here, please read this post..
I'm sorry I couldn't look at you another time
I'm sorry for asking you about your news as an excuse for time..
Jisun-ah, you're such a beloved woman
So, don't leave me alone, and I hope that you fill your heart with our love for you.
Please talk about everything you couldn't share with your mother, and live everyday with the happiness that you couldn't achieve here.
I love you, Jisun-ah"

original post: here

1. Please don't be too hard on yourselfㅠㅠ

2. Her coworkers must be in shockㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Jisun unnie, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I lost a friend of mine this year... We were friends for ten years then lost touch for 3 years... seriously, every time I think about them, I feel like I should've reached out.. I kind of understand how she feels... this is so sad...

5. I cried the whole day...


[theqoo] SUPER JUNIOR LEETEUK'S INSTAGRAM
"Rest in peace
It feels like when I dial on my phone, the phone numbers that will not receive my calls are increasing. This is a sad and sorrowful reality.
I pray that you stop hurting and that you are happy in that place."

original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope that celebrities who were coworkers with her can recover wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I hope that everyone can find strength..ㅠㅠ

3. Leeteuk, find strength

4. This is seriously.... heart breaking...

5. Ah.. I hope that everyone stays healthy and puts themselves as the top 1 priority..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com