Monday, November 2, 2020

[theqoo] JOHNNY DEPP'S JUDGE OFFICIAL STATEMENT, VALIDATED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

 


Original post :here

1. Hul I'm so disappointed

2. I choose to believe the verdict more than some rumors 

3. I'm still not sure what happened but Johnny Depp's fans have been doing so many random things to save his face, why do they claim that Amber Heard is a gold digger if she donated all her alimony money? 

4. I always knew that Johnny Depp was trash, but he's even more trashy than I thought

5. We need to trust the verdict sigh, he's trash

6. Amberㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She suffered a lot seriously... 

7. So even when the assault claims of Johnny Depp were revealed, Amber Heard was still made seen like some mad woman and she got so gaslight by him, she had to f*cking endure all this even when she was revealed to be the victim, people are still saying things like "both of them are the same" I'm so speechless

8. I've cheered for Amber all this time, I'm happy that the truth is finally out 

9. Yet, Amber was the only one getting sworn at.. 

10. Johnny Depp had 12 cases of assault...Crazy...;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com