Saturday, November 7, 2020

[enter-talk] APRIL LEE NAEUN'S NOSE JOB





How can her noes tip slim down so much??ㅠㅠㅠ Me too my nose is a bit crooked from the side and big so she gives me hope. People who know about surgery, please leave some comments

post response:
[+528][-75]
original post: here

1. [+182, -6]
Looks like she also did her eyes to make the fold deeper. But celebrities' surgery and self-management just seem so effective... Of course, some of them are also naturally pretty but..

2. [+134, -8]
She did have a nose tip reductionㅇㅇLee Naeun's is the representative of a nose tip reduction

3. [+120, -2]
Wow so noses can be this important... she looks like a different person...

4. [+80, 0]
Does Lee Naeun fill out her hairline too? Her forehead looks so large in the last pic... Me too I want to get it but it's freaking expensive

5. [+79, -7]
Did they tie up the cartilage at the end of her nose?

6. [+73, -3]
If I had money, of course I would get surgery + procedures. I find it so funny that people think that celebrities don't get any work done ㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com