Saturday, November 7, 2020

[theqoo] FOREIGN K-POP FANS' REACTIONS TO THE MYSTERIOUS THINGS IN K-POP

 










original post: here

1. It's true that it's a Korean habit to drink water without touching the bottleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I was in the US, I asked them why they would put their raw lips on the bottle when drinking water.

2. The cake is the main thing so we put it higher so that it stands out

3. It's because we want to see the cake betterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Don't we put the cake on the box so that it stands out if we take a picture together? Also, the tables are usually low so we try to but the cake higher no?ㅎㅎ

5. I haven't even thought about any of theseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hul so I'm the only one who drinks water with my lips on the bottle? I just drink itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Lisa's bangs are more stable than her lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. The cake is at the perfect height when it's on the box, that's whyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I've never thought about why we put the cake on the boxㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Don't we drink water like that because it's an Asian thing?

11. You can see the candles better if the cake is on a box. If it's on the floor, it's uncomfortable

12. So foreigners don't put their cakes on a box? That's the perfect height

(T/N: we tried searching for other answers but 99.9% of the answers are talking about the cake on the box)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com