Saturday, November 7, 2020

[enter-talk] SHOTARO TAKING A PICTURE OF HIS FAN'S LETTERㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Ah he's seriously too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm a fan of another group but I've been continuously looking him upㅠㅜㅜ



post response:
[+540][-22]
original post: here

1. [+200, -2]
Wow but he must have been so thankful to see his fan's handwritten letter after all the hate he received. I somehow feel bad for him

2. [+191, -5] Look at this babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+143, -3]
This breaks my heart but he's so cute aigo... f*ck..

4. [+84, 0]
I hope that he never let go of this innocent and undefiled personality but I bet that we won't get to see this as time goes byㅜㅜ Let's enjoy it now... Highway Star, I love you...ㅠㅠ

5. [+73, -3]
I also didn't like Shotaro at first but I started to accept him after seeing the notice of wanting to kick him out when he was revealed as the new member. If you touch Shotaro, I won't stay still

6. [+48, -2]
Cute



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com