Friday, November 27, 2020

[enter-talk] STAYC'S SOOMIN'S PAST PICTURE... ALL THE 'BAE'S ARE PRETTY

Bae Suzy, Bae Joohyeon, Bae Yoobin and Bae Soomin (ง˙∇˙)ว






post response:
[+193][-21]
original post: here

1. [+67, -48]
People might be triggered by me saying this but she's so f*cking the SM-style..... to be honest, if she gets managed even more, it wouldn't even be weird to see her in Red Velvet

2. [+66, -4]
I didn't know that she was such a pretty member. To be honest, because of her current styling, she's the one who stands out the least... She will be legendary once she dyes her hair all black

3. [+64, -2]
I think that I've seen her in Airplane (?) before 

4. [+29, -2]
Wasn't this a phone photoshoot?

5. [+23, -1]
Almost all of StayC's members are surgery-free;; seriously, they assembled all the pretty+talented people in our country

6. [+23, 0]
Seriously, I'm sorry but the first time I saw her, I thought that she did her eyes and nose but she was natural...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com