Friday, November 27, 2020

[theqoo] STAYC'S MR REMOVED LIVE TODAY



It's a live that makes me skeptical they're even rookies
You can hear their breathing and their voice cracks, this isn't AR, it's a real live

original post: here

1. The entire team's voice ability is jjang jjangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They're freaking good indeed... Kids, what is happening right now.. 

3. Wow I always wondered if StayC were doing live because they gave me this impression every time I watched their stages. This just proves is, the comments are all going crazy right nowㅋㅋㅋ  The kids are all talented and pretty, this is definitely a successful debut 

4. Wow they're all good... Wow 

5. Wow their voice power are all the same level too, they're freaking good, not a single hole in the group 

6. They're freaking good, I like them more and more. I need to watch their live video 100 more times

7. Wow this is really liveㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Good job 

8. First of all, they're likable because they perform live, but on top of that they're so talented!!
I seriously like them so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's been a long time since I've watched any music shows, and this feels like a breath of fresh air ㅠㅠ

9. Sieun is seriously talented, she will be so good once she gains more experience, I'm looking forwardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. They're too good 

12. They're good singers, StayC hit big

13. That kid who used to be an actress is seriously so good, the song is so high 

14. Sieun isn't even a main vocal? She's so goodㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com