Friday, November 27, 2020

[theqoo] JOHNNY'S IDOLS WHO LOOK LIKE KOREAN CELEBRITIES

People say that there are quite a lot of Johnny's celebrities who look like Korean celebrities so please look at this for fun. I also included people who came from Johnny's

First of all, the most famous case
Kimura Takuya

Wonbin

Yamashita Tomohisa

Kim Hyunjoong

Sixtones' Kyomoto Taiga

Jang Hyunseung

Johnny's West Fujii Ryusei

B1ST Son Dongwoon

Hey! Say! Jump's Inoo Kei

Park Jihoon

Arashi's Aiba Masaki

NCT Dream's Renjun

NEWS' Masuda Takahisa

Infinite's Woohyun

The below are the ones that I personally think look alike

Hey! Say! Jump's Yabu Kota

Park Jinjoo

Hey! Say! Jump's Aotome Hikaru

Park Kiwoong

Kis-My-Ft2's Nakaido Takashi

Choi Gyuhwa

original post: here

1. Who's Renjun? Shouldn't he apologize to Aiba..? Aiba has way more fans than him in Korea

2. Park Jinjoo and that Yabu guy look the most identicalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know more than half of these Japanese celebrities but I ended up agreeing with all of this.. OP's selection is pretty goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ they all look alike

4. I seriously agree with Jang Hyunseung, Son Dongwoon and Woohyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Nino looks like Park Kiwoong

6. Interesting, they have quite a lot of people who look like our celebritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I agree with them allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. In my eyes, Wonbin is jjangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Park Jinjooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the thing is that I'm pretty familiar with Yamapi's face but when I saw his face, I thought he was Kim Hyungjoon

10. Eba, they look f*cking the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. They look alike in all these picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt like there would be at least 3 people from Jump...

12. Omo, that boy with the red scarf is too pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com