Wednesday, November 11, 2020

[enter-talk] WASN'T THIS THE MOST LEGENDARY YEAR-END STAGE?

 They gathered different groups' singers and performed a legendary stage, the views are solid too 
They gathered all the pretty and handsome kids who are even good at singing, I always find myself rewatching it 
23M views


post response:
[+78][-25]
original post: here

1. [+44, -2]
Yuju was legendary there

2. [+40, -1]
Yook Sungjae was the only sub-vocal here

3. [+17, -2]
Yuju was freaking amazing, she's worth being a main vocal, she's carrying the group 

4. [+12, -1]
I just listen to it and Yuju's voice power is so big that I naturally adjust to her voice

5. [+10, -0]
The other people are very very talented, but Yuju was just amazing. If you look at the comments of that video, everyone is praising Yuju, you must listen to it once

6. [+9, -0]
For me it's this one... I always liked Mystic White even though Dazzling Red wasn't bad either Kang Jiyoung was f*cking pretty 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com