Wednesday, November 11, 2020

[theqoo] BTS 2021 SEASON'S GREETINGS PREVIEW CUTS #2









original post: here

1. Crazy I need to purchase it this time. I'm shouting this to the world, I have already bought it, but I need to buy it again 

2. V is f*cking pretty, he's a fairy

3. Jimin is in his mid twenties yet he still has the boyish freshness to him, he's too cute

4. V Is a f*cking flower boy, he's pretty and a fairy 

5. Is Jungkook shooting Reply series??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He totally suits it 

6. What's up with Jin's hat he's f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ With the bowl cutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I feel like I've seen Jungkook in a Reply episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Jin looks so young yet his shoulders are so wideㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Seokjin-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're a real babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Hoseok suits this concept like a glove 

9. Suga is totally from Reply seriesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah everyone look so pretty 

 10. V is so pretty and Suga really looks like the style of oppa I would be into back in the daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ someone kind and good at studies 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com