Thursday, November 19, 2020

[theqoo] 5 HIT OR MISS GIRL GROUP SONGS


SNSD - I Got A Boy


Twice - Signal


Oh My Girl - Coloring Book


Red Velvet - RBB


Red Velvet - Zimzalabim

original post: here

1. I personally enjoyed IGAB, RBB and Zimzalabim (I was taken aback at first, but after listening a few times, it became so addictive) 

2. RBB was so good, Coloring Book was alright, but the rest were all badㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Was Signal hit or miss?ㅠㅠㅠ It was freaking good

4. I hate them all 

5. Those are all songs I hatedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
6. I liked SNSD and Oh My Girl's song ㅋㅋㅋ The rest were so so 

7. Aside from Colorign Book and RBB, the rest were all good 😘😘😘

8. I went Huh? on all of them when first listening, but I ended up liking all of them 

9. Zimzalabim was way too bizarre, the rest aren't really harmful and RBB was good ㅋㅋ

10. RBB was the only good song and Coloring Book was harmless

11. Good, good, good, bad, bad, bad 

12. IGAB aside, all were good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com