Thursday, November 19, 2020

[theqoo] BTS NEW ALBUM BE 'LIFE GOES ON' OFFICIAL M/V

 

original post: here

1. The song is cozy and warm

2, This is the title song? Are they just releasing the song without performing it? I'm surprised that it's not a dance song

3. Hul the song is so good

4. Is this their title song? It's a pretty smooth song

5. Nice. It's a ballad but it suits them well... it's so so so good...

6. Uhmm.. this feels like a side track

7. The song is totally good????

8. Wow this is so my style. Personally, I prefer this over Dynamite

9. It kinda sounds like a side track but it's really good. It kinda sounds different 

10. I seriously burst out crying the moment is started

11. It kinda sounds like a nice side track... it's a calm song so it's a bit of a shame that it's not my taste. But the song is overall good~~

12. I cried at the lyrics. It kinda gives off the Spring Day vibes

13. The song is good ㅠㅠ the MV is warm but I criedㅠㅠ

14. Wow seriously, as a Bangtan fan, I really really really like this song ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. I'm looking forward to their stage~~ this is so good




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com